Wednesday, June 14, 2017

The Quantum of Tea




I have always enjoyed reading about physics, especially quantum mechanics. For those of you who don't know what quantum mechanics is all about, it is basically the physics of nature at a smaller scale. The components of what makes everything . . . everything! However, one running joke in quantum mechanics is the thought that "if you don't understand quantum, then that means that you understand it". I even have a shirt that says I'm Uncertain About Quantum Mechanics. Funny stuff.

Ever since I began this little tea blend company, I'd always wanted to make a tea to reflect my love of the unknown and the "maybe". So, without further ado, may I present to you Quantum Mechanics Tea Blend!


This blend of bai mu dan white tea, lemongrass, and spearmint will assist in clearing your mind so as to fill it with physics! SCIENCE RULES!

The blend will be available through my Etsy store, through me at the Cooper Young Farmers Market, and other places coming soon.

If you are interested in learning more about quantum mechanics, click HERE to check out the Wikipedia page, or corner me at a convention and let's discuss QUANTUM!

Join The Leaf!

No comments: