Sunday, April 9, 2017

The UNOFFICIAL Order of the Black Silk Playlist





Whenever I'm working on a new manuscript, I create a playlist that evokes the mood of the book. My newest book, Order of the Black Silk, published through ProSe Publications, is no exception. Since the book is now available, I figured I would share several songs from my writing playlist with you. Order a copy of the book, then listen to the playlist while reading it. I hope you enjoy it!

Also, I hope that you'll check out these musicians and their work - truly incredible stuff.



Corvus Corax - Venus Vina Musica



Lacuna Coil - To Myself I Turned



Blue Stahli - ULTRAnumb (Exterminated Remix)



Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble - Pearls For Swine 




Le Poeme Harmonique - Quand Je Menais Les Chevaux Boire)




Beats Antique - Battle 




Emel Mathlouthi - Stranger 

No comments: