Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Uncle Julien's SPECIAL Blend - NEW TEA BLEND



Writing the book Open A was both fun and a bit disturbing, yet I'm glad that it's finally out of my head and into the hands of readers. I've had several people tell me that they enjoyed reading it and one friend even told me that she never knew I could write so . . . kinky. 

However, something was missing from the world of the Fayettes. They, or rather one of them, needed a tea blend. Out of all of the characters, I truly enjoyed writing Uncle Julien the most. In case if anyone was wondering, I received inspiration from Edward Gorey illustrations and my own dark sense of humour. 

Julien Fayette is a man (we think) of many tastes and desires. He loves the finer things in life and looks down upon those who think so little of their lives. However, Julien has a deep and very dark secret. Actually, I take that back: Julien has SEVERAL deep and dark secrets. Women will do anything for him. Anything.

Ladies and gentlemen, may I present the NEW blend of VTC: Julien's Secret Tea!



This blend of assam tea, jasmine, rose hips, and lemongrass will satisfy your inner Decadent. In fact, I made this blend several months ago and when I opened the lid of the container tonight . . . wow.

This blend will be premiered at Coast Con THIS WEEKEND, provided I receive my order of plastic bags in time! Yikes! After the con, it will then be added to the Etsy store, as well as The Broom Closet, and the South Main Book Juggler - both located in the South Main Arts District in Memphis. I will also have the blend at my booth at the Cooper Young Community Farmers Market!

And while you're at it, why not order a copy of Open A through Dark Oak Press, or purchase a copy from me at CoastCon THIS WEEKEND!

You know . . . when I took a deep sniff of my creation tonight, I could have sworn I heard a deep chuckle behind me. Maybe it's the wind.

Maybe . . .



No comments: