Thursday, January 19, 2017

New Orleans in a Cup - New Tea Blend!




Kristin Fouquet's books and photography embody what it means to be in New Orleans - the spirit, eccentricity, and passion are conveyed quite well. I fell in love with her words when I read the book Surreptitiously Yours and since then, devoured all of her works. So, it came as no surprise that I had to create a tea for her and her publishing house, Le Salon.

May I present to you, the NEW tea blend from Viridian Tea Company - Le Salon Tea!




I made the blend not too long ago; when I opened the container to take the above photograph tonight, my senses went into overdrive. This heady and sensual mixture of assam tea, dandelion, and rose hips is quite the blend. This blend, to me, is Fouquet's NOLA.

The tea blend will be available in my Etsy store, ViridianTeaCompany, my booth at the Cooper Young Community Farmers Market, and at The Broom Closet in the South Main District of Memphis.

And while you're at it, purchase Fouquet's books through Le Salon or on Amazon - you will not be disappointed. See my previous reviews of her four books.


May Your Cup Never Dry!

No comments: