Sunday, January 15, 2017

It's a BooDADDY of a Blend!





Ready for the first NEW tea blend of 2017?

May I present to you, on behalf of Viridian Tea Company -

Jake's BooDaddy Tea Blend!

The blend, as inspired by the book, The Accidental Detective by Nikki Nelson-Hicks, consists of sencha green tea, lavender, rose hips, and sage. The perfect blend to protect you from the horrors of the swamps and voodoo chickens!

The tea is available through my Etsy store, ViridianTeaCompany, as well as The Broom Closet in the South Main District of Memphis, with other areas coming soon. The blend will also be available at my booth at the Cooper Young Farmers Market on Saturdays, as well as all conventions that I attend.

And while you're at it, go check out the book The Accidental Detective, as published through ProSe Press! A great read (go check out my review of the book earlier in my blog!)

May Your Cup Never Dry!

No comments: