Friday, November 4, 2016

A Dapper Man Needs a Dapper Tea!




Tea for a SHAVING COMPANY?!?!?!

Why yes. Yes, indeed.

So, it came to pass at Hypericon that, while sniffing and smelling several beard oils made by my friend under the company name of Dr. Mike's Shaving Emporium, that the idea for a tea came to light. Since my friend is quite the dapper man who smells nice, I wanted to make a tea that would suit the man who lives a different life: one who enjoys a smoking jacket with slippers, wears beard oil, and listens to old records while reading Jules Verne. Yes, THAT kind of man.

Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you the newest blend of Viridian Tea Company:

Dr. Mike's Old Fashioned Tea!



This simple blend of assam tea, dried cherries, and dried orange peel will put you in the mood for a proper shave! And while you're at it, check out Dr. Mike's Shaving Emporium for all your shaving et al needs. He has quite a selection of shaving soaps, beard oils, mustache wax, shaving soap and more! For the record, I did learn that many of his products are good for women as well. His many beard oils are perfect as perfume for a woman who is looking for a different kind of scent. I highly recommend Devil's Cut - one sniff of this and I was in heaven! Think of a wickedly delicious mixture of bourbon and vanilla and then some.



The tea will be available through the Etsy store, ViridianTeaCompany, as well as any conventions that I attend, and possibly through Dr. Mike himself! I'm sure we can work out a proper deal.

Dr. Mike's Social Media Links: Facebook, Twitter - @DrMikesEmporium, and Instagram - drmikesemporium.


May Your Cup Never Dry!


No comments: