Tuesday, October 4, 2016

The Height of the Tower - New Tea Blend!



This past weekend, I was a guest a Contraflow, a sci-fi and fantasy convention in New Orleans. During that time, I got to see old friends, make new ones, participate in three photo shoots, sell lots of books and tea, and have great conversations, most of them so funny that I cried while laughing. So, it was during one of those conversations that, after a friend telling me to "get down from my ivory tower of  tea" to take the time to watch a particularly popular TV show, a new tea blend was born!

Ladies and gentlemen, may I present the newest tea blend of Viridian Tea Company:


Ivory Tower Tea Blend!



This blend of bai mu dan white tea, jasmine, and chamomile will send your taste buds to a new level of exquisite pleasure! Soon, you'll be dressed in your finest linen clothes, reading Ulysses, and wondering about the latest polo match!

Just kidding - just enjoy a bag of this delicious tea! This tea will be available at the Etsy store, ViridianTeaCompany, as well as other locations coming soon.

The tea will also be made available at my booth during the Cooper Young Community Farmers Market - stop by and say hello!


May Your Cup Never Dry!


No comments: