Monday, August 22, 2016

Steel Roots with TEA! and JAWS!





So.

I'm sitting my apartment, watching the film JAWS, and making tea. A lovely way to end my Monday, I think. Two years ago, I spent time with my New England relatives and took a day at Martha's Vineyard. A good chunk of JAWS was filmed there and it was really cool to see all the JAWS memorabilia in the town of Oak Bluffs.

But, I digress. I tend to do that a lot.

Ladies and gentlemen, may I present the new blend of Viridian Tea Company - Steel Roots Tea!



Based on the Steel Roots series by AWESOME and AMAZING author J. L. Mulvihill, this blend of assam tea and chicory "smothered" in vanilla will make you want to board a train and seek adventure! Her newest book, Rails West, as published through Seventh Star Press, is now OUT! If you are looking for a well written young adult Steampunk book, I highly recommend this series. Also check out her fantasy book, The Lost Daughter of Easa, as published through Dark Oak Press . . . and then try the Spider Witch Tea, made by Viridian Tea Company!

Steel Roots Tea will be available through the Etsy store, ViridianTeaCompany, and other locations coming soon!

Happy Cups . . . and here's to swimmin' with bowlegged women!


No comments: