Friday, May 13, 2016

Chado Dreaming - Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.



As much as I love tea, I turn into a fangirl when it comes to Earl Grey. Especially Bigelow Earl Grey.  Every time I prepare a bag for my mug, I always sniff the bag. The bergamot oil mixed with the black tea sends me into a cloud of pure bliss as it increases my anticipation for the tea. So, it just seemed appropriate that my next "tea meditation" would use that blend. . . .


(photograph by Kimberly B. Richardson - copyright 2016)


A summer in the county.

Small house.

Wildflowers everywhere.

Feelings of peace and solitude.

I receive a letter in the mail from a dear friend - he wants to visit me.

Freshly grilled asparagus for dinner.

Time has slowed down here.

A cool breeze flows through my hair as I sit outside reading my friend's letter.

I smile and later prepare for his arrival.



I have to admit that I have enjoyed these moments of "chado dreaming" so far - they have been great moments to drift away from the problems of the day, drink my tea, and simply dream.

Until next time. 

No comments: