Saturday, April 23, 2016

Secrets, Love, and the Fae - New Tea Blend



Having just returned from another successful Cooper Young Community Farmers Market, I'm back in the saddle with a NEW TEA BLEND! This tea blend is dear to my heart, then, and I'm glad that I finally decided to make it.

As you may know, I'm the author of four books: Tales From a Goth Librarian I and II, Mabon/Pomegranate, and The Decembrists. However, out of all of my books published thus far, The Decembrists is my favourite book, especially with regards to the main male character, Hilliard Ravensdale. Hilliard, or Hilly as everyone calls him, is probably my best created villain and yet I still harbour feelings for him. You've heard how sometimes the author will fall in love with a character? Yes, that is true.

The story, for those of you who have not read it, is this: a young black woman named Sophie falls in love with an older white man named Hilliard. Hilliard's world is of the literary elite and he is the top of the "food chain" in the world of publishing. Sophie wants to become a writer and therefore jumps into Hilliard's world with both feet. Yet, there is a price to pay for delving into such a world and soon, a secret from Hilliard's past may destroy them both.

Have I got you interested? Good.

Ladies and gentlemen, may I present the new tea blend from Viridian Tea Company - The Decembrists!



This simple blend of sencha green tea, dried elderberries, and dried cranberries will bring to the palette a mixture of fresh, tart, and magical.

This tea, like all of my other blends, will be available on the Etsy store, ViridianTeaCompany, as well as through me at the Cooper Young Community Farmers Market, and Fantom Art Gallery in Memphis, Tennessee. Hopefully, this blend will also be available at my other locations - stay tuned for details!

I hope you will enjoy my newest creation; as Hilly would say - Happy Cups, then.




No comments: