Tuesday, March 15, 2016

The Spider Witch Is Coming - NEW TEA BLEND






Back from an awesome road trip and seminar and I'm ready to hit the ground running . . . with a cup of tea, of course! My new blend comes from the fantastic, and sometimes horrific, mind of my friend and fellow author, J.L. Mulvihill. She is the author of the books The Lost Daughter of Easa, The Boxcar Baby, and Crossings, not to mention many short stories (her story, Sand Mermaids is in the second issue of my journal - violet windows), plus she designs costumes and hats for squirrels, is a singer, and a great joy to watch on panels. So, thanks to her awesome imagination, the new blend of Viridian Tea Company is Spider Witch Tea!



Spider Witch Tea is a delightfully sweet mix of assam tea, hawthorn berries, and anise - perfect for those nights when you feel something is watching you from the shadows. The blend, like all my others, will be available in my Etsy store, ViridianTeaCompany, IONS Geek Gallery (soon to be called Fantom Art Gallery), and hopefully at Tubby and Coo's Mid City Book Shop in New Orleans and Little Shop of Horror in Durham, North Carolina! The tea will also make its debut at Midsouth Con this weekend in Memphis! Stop by my table and pick up a bag, then visit Jen's table and buy her books!

Happy Cups and see YOU at Midsouth Con!

No comments: