Thursday, February 18, 2016

The Tea for Warriors - NEW TEA BLEND





As many of you know, I am currently studying Bushido, or the Way of the Warrior. Bushido was the "code" that samurai studied and adhered to in an attempt to become the best warriors in all aspects of their lives. I have always admired the samurai, even romanticizing their "history", and with every book that I have read, I learn more and more. However, in my attempts to create delicious tea for everyone to enjoy, I stumbled across an idea: why not create a tea that would be fitting for not only samurai, but any "warrior" who enjoys a victory against a fallen foe?

May I introduce to you - My Enemy's Tears Tea Blend!



This honourable blend of bai mu dan white tea, dried cranberries, and dried pomegranate seeds will send even the most hardcore warrior in battle to a place of tasty victory! Share a cup with your fellow warriors and hell, even give a cup to your enemies!

This tea, like all my others, will be available at IONS: A Geek Gallery, coming soon to Tubby and Coos' Mid City Book Shop in New Orleans, through me a la PayPal and conventions, and my Etsy store - ViridianTeaCompany!

Enemies will rise and fall, yet one thing remains . . . . TEA LIVES ON!

Happy Bloody Cups!


No comments: