Wednesday, February 10, 2016

A Dragon Visits Manderley - TWO NEW BLENDS!





I'm enjoying a lovely Wednesday night at home while the Hitchcock film Rebecca is playing in the background. It's also a lovely night for making tea! Boy, oh boy, have I got some yummy blends tonight!

Although I have never read the book Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier, I do enjoy the film. That's why, in honour of such a wonderful Gothic story, I have created the Manderley Herbal Tea!



This relaxing blend of chamomile, peppermint, and jasmine flowers will soothe your senses and allow you to drift away to a land of mists, enchantment, and secrets - Manderley. Although it is the home of Maxim De Winter, it is also the home of lies, deceit, sorrow, and . . . murder. Yet, a cup of Manderley Herbal Tea will calm your fears and give you a reason to smile.



For those of you who have read my books, you know that one of my favourite characters was a jazz loving dragon named Cornelius Dex. My story, same titled, tells the tale of how an eclectic woman meets up with a black clad stranger who not only steals her heart but also gives her fiery passion! The story, along with many others, is in the Dark Oak Press anthology Realms of Imagination: An Urban Fantasy Anthology! To honour my character (of which there will be a full length novel coming soon!), Viridian Tea Company is proud to offer Dragon Jazz Tea!


This simple blend of green tea, chrysanthemum, and dried orange peel is a perfect blend to enjoy with a good book (Realms of Imagination, for example!), or a good friend who just happens to be a dragon! Put on a jazz record, fire up the kettle, and enjoy your night!



As always, these blends will soon be available at my Etsy store, ViridianTeaCompany, Ions Geek Gallery in Memphis, Tubby and Coo's Mid-City Book Shop in New Orleans, and through me via PayPal or at conventions (next one will be Coast Con in Biloxi, MS!)

Happy Cups!

No comments: