Friday, January 29, 2016

::Seduction::




Okay, so I had no idea where this little story came from, and yet I had a delightful time writing it. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it.





I'm so glad you could make it; the weather is most frightful, is it not? Here, let me take your coat; you must be freezing, even with this heavy thing on. Sit anywhere, please, and make yourself at home. I'll be right back.

I hope I haven't kept you waiting too long, but I had to make sure that everything was prepared and just right. Why do you look at me like that? Such a curious expression on your face, good sir. One would think I had asked for your soul over a cup of tea. Now, where was I? Ah yes. Everything is prepared and ready for tonight. You continue to look at me so strangely; perhaps I'd better explain my “cryptic” words.

How long have we known each other? Five years? Ten? Does it really matter, especially since our friendship has lasted so many trials and tribulations? Do you remember the time when I had to save you from almost being thrown in jail? And it was all over some ridiculous hat that you swore up and down that you had you had to have. Apparently, it wasn't worth it. Or, remember the time when you fed me your delicious homemade chicken noodle soup when I had that dreadful fever? You always knew to put in the right amount of seasonings, and your mushrooms were always so tender and full of flavour.

Yes, yes, I know, we've lived those experiences and many more. However, I bring them up for a special reason, one that I shall avoid the normal dramatics and simply get right down to it. The truth is that I wish to seduce you.

Again with the look. Wait . . . why are you laughing at me? Ah, I get it. You think I'm playing a prank on you, that perhaps I'll expose the joke for what it is and then we can have a good laugh about it over glasses of absinthe. However, there is no joke to be told. I want you to seduce me. You see, I've wanted you for years yet buried it under friendship and good natured smiles. No, my dear friend; I want you to make love to me.

I don't think I've ever seen you blush like that before. Quite charming, really.

No, I'm not drunk, nor am I currently on a new medication. If there was anyone who could do the things I've dreamt of, it would be you. Tell me, have you ever wondered what it would be like to be with me? Not once? Ever? Come on, you mean to tell me . . . ah. You have. The truth has finally come out. That fire is quite nice, don't you think? So inviting, so warm, especially for tonight's freezing weather.

May I? Thank you.

I've always loved your hands; so slender and yet so strong. Yes, you may.

That's better, now isn't it? I washed my hair only two hours ago. Shimmering. You don't need to be afraid of me. Here, move closer. Yes. That's it. I swear to you that this is not a joke.

Yes, please do.

Such soft lips, my dear. Willing, even. No, no, no, you're doing fine.

Remarkable that you led me to my bed. I'm glad. Yes, please go first. I shall watch.

How eager you are! I can definitely . . . tell. Yes, my darling, you have done rather well. I'm more than pleased and quite ready for you. Here, allow me.




I wish I could tell you that this was all a joke. It wasn't, as I said before. And yet, and yet . . . . no, don't move too much or else the blood will splatter. I can't have that. You want to talk, don't you? Every word comes out in a red bubble across your lips. Yes, my darling, you are dying. Yes, that is my knife, and yet you wonder why. Why? Perhaps I was bored. Perhaps I am seeking revenge on you for not marrying me when you had the chance and instead married that other person. Perhaps, and this might be the joke you were looking for, that you're not even dead now. Wouldn't that be funny? You, lying in my bed, dead from a massive loss of blood, and not really dead. Yes, I think I can hear you laughing now in my mind. Pointing at me and laughing. Laughing. You came here with goodwill and naive happiness against the coldest of nights, seeking friendship from me. Me.

And yet, I'm still alive. I'm not laughing at you. I wouldn't dare.

You're still warm; perfect.





The hooded figure watched in silence as the naked woman slid off the bed, licking the blood off her lips. She claimed she would do anything for his gift, even seduce and murder her closest friend. The figure moved towards the woman and embraced her from behind, sniffing the blood tainted air. The scent of freshly turned earth and parchment permeated her senses and it took all of her willpower not to swoon. She felt his strength coursing through his arms as he tightly held her. He removed his hood, revealing a beyond beautiful man with milk white skin, violet coloured eyes, long silver braids, and two fangs that touched his bottom lip. She closed her eyes as he nuzzled the back of her head with his nose then bent towards her neck.









No comments: