Monday, August 31, 2015

Coffee Thoughts - 31 August 2015



Cafe Keough, 
Downtown Memphis, Tennessee ~



Every time I visit this place, I am transported back to a time of soothing jazz and continental music, the concept of "leisure time", and well dressed men and women. The Cuban sandwich is beyond delicious and my water comes in a stylish glass bottle with rubber stopper, like the Lorina French lemonades one can purchase at an upper scale grocery store.


 It is here that one can feel truly creative; a person who willingly chooses the road less traveled. For now, I forget that I work in a cubicle and instead think of myself as a regular in this establishment. The cafe is the kind of place you take your true love to for dinner, or perhaps yourself when you feel that Life is worth living. Of which should be every damn day.




No comments: