Thursday, December 18, 2014

The Living Tarot Photo Shoot - THE FINAL CARD OF 2014!

Well, here we are - the final Living Tarot Photo Shoot "card" of 2014.

The Living Tarot came to me after I had received very bad news in July. I was at a low point in my life and it seemed that "something" sent this idea to me as a way to get over my sadness. And what a trip it has been.

I'm taking a break from the Living Tarot for several months so I can focus on other photo shoots. But don't worry; the Living Tarot WILL return in 2015!

When I first began studying the history of the Tarot, I had initially thought that The Devil card meant fire and brimstone. How wrong I was. According to the Tarot, The Devil represents bondage; addiction; sexuality; materialism. Of course, there was only one person who could do The Devil "card" right - Allan Gilbreath, the ultimate Renaissance Man.

So, without further ado, I'd like to present the FINAL Living Tarot "card" of 2014 - The Devil.




 Allan Gilbreath as The Devil. 



 Ask him for decadence and you'll receive it . . . . . 




  . . . for a price . . . .




Thank you, Allan . . . I think . . . .




No comments: