Saturday, November 8, 2014

The Living Tarot Photo Project - The Knight of Cups a la Louisiane!

So, I'm currently cleaning out my CD collection, listening to music and eating popcorn from a pot.

Yes, this is how I roll (wink).

In any case, it's time for another "card" from the Living Tarot Photo Project! This time, we're going to Louisiana to visit the Knight of Cups, as portrayed by one of my dearest friends, Brian Held Jr!

According to the Tarot, the Knight of Cups represents romance; charm; imagination; "knight in shining armour". Well, to liven things up, Brian decided to take the "card" to a whole new level.

So, without further ado, may I present to you the Living Tarot Photo Project ~ The Knight of Cups!



 Brian Held Jr. as the Knight of Cups. In a New Orleans hotel.




 The Knight of Cups kicks back one after a long day of . . . well, I'm not sure what he did, but I know it took a long time!




 A cold one, ready and waiting for the Knight of Cups!




 The Knight of Cups is grateful for his beer. . . . 




 Yes . . . yes he is . . . 



Allan Gilbreath from Dark Oak Press interviews the Knight of Cups in a special edition interview! Thank you, Brian!

No comments: