Saturday, November 1, 2014

The Hands of Art Photo Project - Jen (J.L.) Mulvihill

It's the first day of November and I am enjoying the peace and quiet of my apartment.

It's also time for another Hands of Art Photo Project "subject"!

This time, I'd like to focus on one of my dearest friends who is quite a Renaissance Woman - singer, author, fashion designer, squirrel handler (okay, I made that last one up, but you'll see what I mean!), editor, jeweler and just an all around wonderful person. I'm taking about Jen (J.L.) Mulvihill.

I met Jen several years ago at a book event in Jackson, Mississippi and we have been friends ever since. She is such a creative soul and she is great fun at conventions. She is also a blast to watch on panels, no matter how strange the panel topic- just ask her about the subjects she's had to discuss!

She is an author with Dark Oak Press and Seventh Star Press - I'll have her book links listed below.

Without further ado, may I present to you The Hands of Art Photo Project - Jen Mulvihill!



 Jen is the only person I know of who has her own line of designer Steampunk squirrels; if you ever see her at a con, please take a look at them. Each one is quite unique and no two are alike. 




 The Lost Daughter of Easa is a delightfully dark yet greatly entertaining book for all ages - available through Dark Oak Press. 




 Southern Haunts and Southern Haunts Two: Devils in the Darkness - two awesome Horror anthologies available through Seventh Star Press.




Another of her one of a kind Steampunk squirrels - they are too cute!




A delightful example of Jen's jewelry ~




And still more jewelry!




Thank you, Jen! If you ever see her at a convention, stop by her table or see her on a panel; she truly is a treasure and quite an AWESOME celebrity! 

No comments: