Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The Hands of Art Photo Project - Tommy Hancock

In my years of being a published author and editor, I have met some rather interesting and unique people who exude creativity like a person squeezing toothpaste.

Okay, that was not a great analogy, but you get the point.

In any case, one of those unique individuals is not only a talented author but also one of the heads of Pro Se Press, my main source for all things Pulp and a very good friend. I am also honoured to call him my publisher as well - Pro Se is the home of my magickal heroine Agnes Viridian in BLACK PULP and also my story, The Master of Tea, in the upcoming ASIAN PULP!

So, without further ado, may I present to you The Hands of Art - Tommy Hancock!



 Pro Se Press is home to such awesome characters like The Rook, Lazarus Gray (LOVE), The Family Grace and many, many others! If you are looking for a great book to read, you should check them out! Pro Se also has a blog - click HERE for more!



 Tommy is best known for his fedora; if you ever see the fedora at a convention, walk up to the person wearing it and say, "Hi, Tommy!" 



Thank you, Tommy! See you in Louisville at Imaginarium!

No comments: