Thursday, August 7, 2014

The Living Tarot Photo Shoot - The Judgement Card

Currently working on my latest round of final edits for my new book, Tales From a Goth Librarian II (coming soon from Dark Oak Press!), while working on yet another Living Tarot "card"! This time, I wish to show you Judgement and I have to say that both my friends Jada and James portrayed the card very, very well. In fact, as they posed for the photos, I actually felt a shiver down my back and I wondered if I too was being judged.

According to the Tarot, Judgement signifies judgement (of course!); rebirth; inner calling; absolution. When Jada informed me what she wanted to do with the card, I knew it was going to be a hit. And it was.

A BIG thank you to both Jada and James!

So, without further ado - JUDGEMENT:

Judgement - The Gothic Tarot


May I present to you The Living Tarot - The Judgement Card ~


 Jada Brisentine as Judgement. 
She is holding the Judgement Card from the Deviant Moon Tarot Deck. 




Judge Not, Lest Ye Be Judged . . . 





No comments: