Sunday, August 24, 2014

The Hands of Art Photo Shoot - Tanya Vandesteeg

Ever since I began the science fiction and fantasy convention circuit seven years ago, I have encountered and befriended many people from all walks of life. Although the average con-goer sees perhaps only one side of a celebrity's persona, many of those celebrities are multitalented in very strange ways (like my mushroom fascination!).

Take my friend Tanya Vandesteeg, for example. When I first met her, I only knew her as part of Expedition Unknown, a paranormal investigation group located in Memphis. However, I quickly learned that she had many other layers to her life - singer, performer, actress and other things I can't remember at this moment. Sorry Tanya!

Tanya is one of the nicest, sweetest, funniest people you will ever meet and I am so glad to call her friend. I am also so glad that I introduced her to absinthe at Contraflow!

So, without further ado, I present to you The Hands of Art - Tanya Vandesteeg!

 One of the many ways that Expedition Unknown tracks paranormal activity, although I have NO idea what this thing is called.



 Pretty eerie lights!



 Who ya gonna call? Expedition Unknown!




Thank you, Tanya! And yes, Expedition Unknown sells these ghost drinkers at their booth at cons!

No comments: