Wednesday, August 13, 2014

A Smoke and A Girl Photo Project

While at my corporate job the other day, my Muse decided to kick my head with soccer cleats. Although it hurt like Hell, I came out of it with a really cool idea. I called up my friend, Jean Marie, and told her what I wanted to do. She seemed thrilled about it and, well, the rest is history.

Stemming from my love of foreign and classic films, I decided to do a photo shoot of a woman and her cigarette. Although you don't see my friend's complete body, you still get the idea of something feminine, mysterious and classy from my photographs.

This was a fun photo shoot in the name of ART.

So, without further ado, may I present to you ~ A Smoke and A Girl.



You wonder if she's done this before . . . . 




Smoke gets in your eyes . . . .





 Retro a la Mad Men.




 Dark and Gritty. Noir. 
What secrets does she have to hide?




My "homage" to David Lynch. 



Sultry. Mysterious. 



Thank you, Jean Marie, for your assistance on this project!

No comments: