Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The Living Tarot Photo Shoot - JUSTICE

I'm sitting at my desk, listening to Type O Negative while realizing that it's time for another of The Living Tarot Photo Shoot "subjects" - Justice.

Let me first say that my friend Jada Brisentine was more than a trooper during this photo shoot - not only did she look absolutely lovely that day, but she also portrayed at least five cards! Of course, since Jada is an attorney, her portrayal of the Justice card was quite fitting. Thank you, Jada!

According to the Tarot, the Justice card means balance; strong character; fairness.


The Gothic Tarot



The Halloween Tarot




The Deviant Moon Tarot


May I present to you - The Living Tarot: JUSTICE


 Jada Brisentine as Justice


 Justice is Blind.



 And yet, I wonder what She can really See?



Thank you, Jada, for being Justice!

No comments: