Friday, July 4, 2014

The Hands of Art Project - Lloyd Taylor

Today, on the Fourth of July, I spent time with my family as we celebrated our nation's birthday and watched France (Les Bleus) lose to Germany and Brazil win over Colombia in the World Cup games.



In addition, I also worked on my first official photo shoot for The Hands of Art Project.

The Hands of Art is my way of showing thanks to those whose hands have created such beauty in our world - artists, photographers, writers, sculptors, dancers, musicians, you name it. Although I had created this concept several months ago, I placed it on the shelf for a myriad of reasons. However, that all changed when I finally just told myself to either "put up or shut up". So, I decided to put up.

So, without further ado, here is the latest of The Hands of Art Project, featuring artist and friend Lloyd Taylor: musician, artist, art teacher, radical Fae and one amazing person








I also decided to add this photo in as well - part of what makes Lloyd such a cool artist; who else but an artist would have this?



Lastly, I loved her M. C. Escher-esque staircase so much that I took way too many photos of them:




Thank you, Lloyd, for doing what you do!




No comments: