Thursday, July 10, 2014

The Hands of Art Project - Kevin L. Williams

So, I'm sitting in my apartment, listening to Turkish singer Mustafa Sandal and thinking of my upcoming trip to Massachusetts, of which begins this Saturday. I am also working on the next person in The Hands of Art Project - Kevin L. Williams.

Let me just say that I just met Kevin this year during MidSouth Con, in which I was formally introduced through our mutual friends, Tanya and Stephen of Expedition Unknown, paranormal hunters and researchers who are also very good friends of mine who enjoy a good glass of absinthe! When I first met him, I thought he was a very funny guy who was apparently a puppeteer. I was very wrong. Not only is he the voice and "hand" of Muley the Mule, but he is also an EXCELLENT cartoonist, lover of all things Jim Henson, Peanuts and Ghostbustsers, a believer in the paranormal and one of the funniest people I have ever known in my life. Have you ever met that one person who is such a kind soul that you can't help but befriend and feel as though you've known them for years? That's how I feel about Kevin. He is truly an amazing person and I am so glad we are friends. Besides, he is one of the few people in my life that can make me laugh every five seconds while eating a sno cone from Jerry's Sno Cone!

So, without further ado, I present The Hands of Art - Kevin L. Williams:

 The material that is under his hands is actually what Kevin uses to create Muley.


 The magic begins! 



 A painting of Muley and friends! I love looking at it every time I visit Kevin's house. 



 Muley beings to appear . . . . 



And finally, a gift from Kevin and Muley! Thank you, Kevin, for your Hands of Art. 




No comments: