Saturday, November 9, 2013

The Goth Librarian Goes 80s!

Thanks to my family, I grew up listening to all kinds of music: my grandad introduced me to the world of Jazz; my mother introduced me to Rock, Classical, R&B and Soul; my dad introduced me to the Blues; and my grandmother introduced me to Gospel. Needless to say, I have had quite a well rounded musical life.

So, it came as no surprise when, within a two hour period, I had a wonderful time listening to good ol' 80s music on the radio!

Check out the videos below and bang your head just like I did . . . in Kroger while looking at cans of soup.

Enjoy!


The Thompson Twins - Hold Me Now





Def Leppard - Foolin'




Heart - Nothing At All




Metallica - Wherever I May Roam




Depeche Mode - World In My Eyes




The Cure - Lovesong




James Taylor - How Sweet It Is




Steve Perry - Oh Sherrie





No comments: