Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye, 2012 . . . Hello 2013!

It is 5:40pm, CST. 

I am in my warm apartment, watching the BBC miniseries Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy. So, here we are at the end of another year. 

2012, for the most part, has been a year of changes, periods of growth, moments of sadness and moments of happiness with much laughter. Tonight, I plan to ring in the new year with a neat glass of Czech plum brandy, or Slivovitz, and many films of various genres. 
I also plan to ring in the new year wishing the One Who Matters a Happy New Year and that I shall see him soon at Shadowcon.

To all my friends and loved ones who will be ringing in the new year tonight, I wish you a very Happy New Year!


Let's see what 2013 will bring!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just stopping by to say hello