Saturday, June 11, 2011

Matcha In The Morning - First Post!


One of the first things that I love to do in the morning is prepare a cup of Republic of Tea's Double Green Matcha Tea. The clean smell and the springlike taste give me enough of a lift to have a wonderful day. So, in honour of this wonderful tea, I am now posting Matcha In The Morning, little yet wonderful things to get your own day started.

So, to begin this series, I have for you the first movement of Tchaikovsky's Violin Concerto. The reason why I chose this piece is because I was able to hear it live 12 May 2011 with Joshua Bell as the solo violinist.

Enjoy and have a cup of tea on me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol free shipping tramadol kidney function - buy tramadol cheap no prescription

Anonymous said...

buy phentermine cod buy phentermine or adipex online - phentermine reviews yahoo