Saturday, April 9, 2011

Tea Taste - Organic Double Green Matcha Tea


Tea Taste – Organic Double Green Matcha Tea

When I visited Phoenix last year, I had the pleasure of attending a Japanese Tea Ceremony at Matsuri and fell in love with the bitter and yet refreshing matcha tea. Since then, I have searched high and low for a similar tea that would remind me of such a sacred and yet educational time. Well, the look is over; The Republic of Tea, one of the better tea companies out there, has created an Organic Double Green Matcha Tea. As I am typing out this review, my cup sits nearby, cooling to a decent temperature so that I can enjoy the first sip while remembering a fond memory.

First Sip: I added a spoonful of clover honey to my cup; clover honey does not make any item sweeter but rather accentuate the flavour. I could barely taste the honey. First sip was clean and fresh without a hint of bitterness. This is a tea worthy enough to be used in a tea ceremony, even though it comes in round tea bags. When I opened the canister, a small green puff of green floated out of the can, reminding me of the powdery matcha within each bag. The green liquid reminds me of freshly mowed grass and with each sip, refreshes my palate more and more. This is definitely a tea for the Spring and Summer months, or just any time of the year. I have yet to be disappointed in any tea produced by The Republic of Tea and this one will be added to my repeat purchases. Thank you, Republic of Tea! This Citizen is most pleased.

Rating: A+

Happy Cups!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really no matter if someone doesn't understand then its up to other viewers that they will help, so here it happens.

Review my site; avis binoa

Anonymous said...

Quality articles is the crucial to interest the users to visit the site, that's what this web page is providing.

Here is my blog post ... 24Option

Anonymous said...

Hello exceptional blog! Does running a blog similar to this require
a large amount of work? I've very little understanding of computer programming however I had been hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyhow, if you have any ideas or techniques for new blog owners please share. I know this is off topic nevertheless I simply had to ask. Thank you!

Also visit my blog post; avis 24option