Sunday, August 8, 2010

Tea Taste - Lipton Green Tea with White Mangosteen and Peach

I can’t decide what to do tonight: shall I read more of my latest book, Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy, or shall I work on my latest manuscripts? Tough choices, but I was able to play a bit of World of Warcraft earlier. I never get tired of that game. Since it is now 9:45pm, I might go back to Azeroth and kill some more ogres. A paladin’s work is never done, especially when you are a level 44 Draenei paladin with very cool armor. And, while playing my game, I will have a cup of Lipton Superfruit Green Tea with White Mangosteen and Peach. Wow.

Okay, I’ll admit it: I fell for the exotic mangosteen on the box, considering that I’d never heard of the fruit. Apparently, mangosteens are rare and quite delicious, according to Wikipedia, but are also quite harmful to one’s system if taken in large quantities. I am very familiar with peaches so I do expect a smooth blended taste that will not crowd out the other ingredients in the tea. Kudos, by the way, to Lipton for coming up with these tea blends. If it wasn’t for them, I never would have known about the mangosteen. Cheers!

I can hear my kettle boiling over while I am typing this out and I admit that I am curious to try this new green tea….. just prepared my cup and the scents of peach and the mangosteen (I am assuming) are quite clear. My mouth is tickled to try this tea. The liquid is a bright yellow, peaking my curiosity even more. I just sniffed my cup a second time after taking out the tea bag and my nose still detects the peach and definitely something else – almost a coconut, grassy smell. Perhaps that is the green tea Lipton used but I’ll find out shortly when I have my first sip. Right now, however, my cup is too damn hot.

First Sip – First sip was faint at best, so I plunged my tea bag back into the still fragrant liquid, hoping that I did not leave it in there long enough. A few minutes later, I removed the tea bag and took several more sips. The taste is still faint but it is pleasing to my taste buds. I could taste the peach and the “other” fruity taste that I would assume is the mangosteen. This is definitely a spring/summer tea to be enjoyed both hot and/or cold. Now that the tea has cooled down somewhat, the scent is still strong while the actual flavour and taste of the tea is light and airy. Not bad but not a strong flavoured tea.


Rating – B

Happy Cups!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Celeb sex tapes weren't new, though: Remember Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee's honeymoon video back in 1998? Even though she didn't exactly pioneer the sex tape movement, Paris' was the first of many in the new millennium. Paris Hilton Nude Like a smart girl of the 21st Century, she eventually came around to the idea of using it to her advantage. Or at least rolling with the new-found popularity and making the best of it. She dropped a lawsuit against an Internet company that was distributing One Night in Paris, and never went after Red Light District one night in paris, the company responsible for selling 600,000 copies of the film. Instead, according to a New York Times article, the reality star now makes a profit from its sales.
Paris Hilton
Paris Hilton came out to get political on the "Late Show with David Letterman" in New York City on Monday! Paris spoke about her political videos and their impact on voters, saying, "It's exciting to be involved in the one night in paris biggest election in history. It encourages a lot of young voters to speak their voice and to vote." "I was talking about issues and actually making sense but still playing with my image at the same time," she continued. "Doing it in a ditzy way, but actually saying things I think can really help it along." More pics of Paris hilton naked sex tape in blue.
Paris Hilton Sex Tape
The Paris Hilton Sex Tapes, was made by her ex boyfriend several years back, and they show her doing sexual acts on the bed and being nude in the bathroom. The Paris hilton sex tapes were never intended to be leaked on to the internet, but after a bad break up with her boyfriend Paris Hilton had to watch her secret sex videos become public.

Anonymous said...

А вообще, не зря блогоньюс называется местом для сбора всего самого увлекательного. [URL=http://blogonews.net]Все самое интересное[/URL] - несомненно правильное название блога.

Anonymous said...

[color=#ffffee]Awesome post! thank you for sharing this information. viridiangirl74.blogspot.com really got under my
[/color] [url=http://nuscin-online.info]skin,[/url] [color=#ffffee]bookmarked... Keep up the good site...[/color]