Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Lyssa/Indigo - A New Project

18 August 2009
Noire



Dear Indigo,

Well, I figured that I would start this project just to see where it would lead. She’s not being too open with the details, only that we must correspond with one another. Frankly, I can’t see how this is going to affect either of us, but I digress.

Shall we begin, then?

I miss my coffin shaped bed.

Yes, it is true; I miss sleeping in that thing. It brought me much comfort during my lower than low moments. I still can’t believe I had to give it up because of a few complaints from the other tenants of the complex. After all, no one ever visited my lair so why would the neighbours complain about my living quarters? Oh yes, I forgot; I am the spooky neighbour so therefore, I can’t possibly be trusted. Fiends, the whole lot of them. Oh well; I am sure someone at Goodwill is just going to LOVE the donation I made to them today!
So, when do you expect to be arriving here? Although we have had our disagreements, I still care for you like a sister. Hell, sometimes we share the same brain! I can’t wait to show you my latest clothing goodies! I recently purchased a dark wine coloured velvet cloak with hood that is simply divine! It goes rather well with my witch boots; you know the ones that lace all the way up to my knees!
Anyway, miss you terribly and sorry for the argument on the phone last week; I was in a Shroud mood and I KNOW you don’t like their music but I find that listening to their darkly inclined music with a glass of red wine gives me such a delight.
Well, dearie, I must dash. Oliver is picking me up tonight for our usual night at Asylum. Don’t worry; I will NOT start a fight with that . . . person, Anna. She thinks she so hot just because she can wear corsets and I can’t! Well, I have something in store for her tonight. Something involving honey and a rat.

But, once again, I digress.

Love you as always and write back soon!

Your Darke Sister,

Lyssa

No comments: