Friday, April 10, 2009

Musing 10 April 2009

Today is Good Friday, the day that Jesus went through His Passion and died on the cross for all believers. Today is a day off from work for me and so far, it has been a good one. The air is crisp and clean blowing through my open windows and I recently lit a stick of Ocean scented incense to get my creative juices flowing. The imagination I use has been good to me thus far, and I am forever grateful for it. I can hear the sounds of lawn mowers cutting through grass, giving off little whiffs of earth, Time, and the spirits that occupy my home from time to time. I used to be afraid of them but now I acknowledge them with respect and grace. While my fingers fly across my keyboard, my thoughts drift to the Green Man who seduces me at night and how I long for Him during the hours of the Sun. He is older and much wiser than I but He still finds time to visit me and taunt me with images of pleasure beyond all human rationale. I am here and yet somewhere else but that is how should be for I am touched in a way that others would deem me to be mad. If I am mad, then so be it; I relish the label with pride. I write, He listens, and all is right with my off kilter world.

No comments: